[mdx] Metadata Aggregation Protocol - Retrieval, Draft 1

Josh Howlett Josh.Howlett at ja.net
Tue Jun 16 01:29:20 PDT 2009

Thanks Chad.

Unfortunately, my laptop died on the flight to Malaga and so I didn't get this in time. As you can imagine, I am currently buried under a heap of mail and have only just read this. Sorry.

I was most interested in Andreas' comments, as he is already aggregating metadata for the Kalmar Union, and so I have forwarded the spec to him.

Best regards, josh.