[mdx] New Github Repo for Metadata Query Protocol

Chad La Joie lajoie at itumi.biz
Fri Apr 20 04:16:57 PDT 2012

Well, one outstanding issues that I had with that suggestion is
increasingly the complexity of the protocol.  Given that most products
out there (SAML or otherwise) don't actually support metadata I find
it very difficult to believe they'll suddenly a) start supporting
metadata and b) begin making a bunch of complex queries in order to
retrieve it.

On Fri, Apr 20, 2012 at 04:21, Leif Johansson <leifj at sunet.se> wrote:

--
Chad La Joie