[mdx] MDX call

Nicole Harris harris at terena.org
Thu Apr 18 07:32:54 PDT 2013

Hi All

I'd like to book a date in before the REFEDS meeting in Maastricht if
possible to discuss the progress needed and actions for taking MDX
forward within the REFEDS - REEP workspace.

I've pulled together a Foodle:
https://foodl.org/foodle/MDX-Discussion-Group-51700.  If you'd like to
join in please indicate your dates - if you want to join but can't make
any of these dates please give me a null report and then I will know to
look for something else if need be.

I still need to finalise some internal discussions and conversations
with Ian before suggested an agenda but this should come shortly.

Thank you!

Nicole

--
Project Development Officer