[mdx] current review walkthrough is starting

Ian Young ian at iay.org.uk
Thu Sep 26 06:05:17 PDT 2013

My apologies for the delay in doing this, but September turned out to be "one of those months".

I'm about to kick off a walkthrough of current issues and some things picked from Joe's recent review.  There will be one message per item for discussion, please keep things threaded where possible.  I will combine issues as appropriate to try and make that easier.

Just a quick reference section:

IETF tracker page: https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-young-md-query/

GitHub repo: https://github.com/iay/md-query

Issue tracker: https://github.com/iay/md-query/issues

If you have minor text improvements, it's fine to create a new pull request.  If you have a new substantive issue, it's fine to create an issue for that too. I will create issues on GitHub for things I think rank that highly anyway.  Please don't use the GitHub tracker for actual discussion, though, let's keep that on this list.

The GitHub repo keeps an up-to-date draft with changes; I've stopped doing that with the HTML version because GitHub doesn't have an easy way to expose that. If you need to see the HTML working version, either take a copy of the repository and run Make inside, or pester me to put the file somewhere accessible and keep it up to date.

Cheers,

	-- Ian