[mdx] syntax for entity-attributes

Cantor, Scott cantor.2 at osu.edu
Wed Sep 3 11:56:02 PDT 2014

On 9/3/14, 8:46 PM, "Tom Scavo" <trscavo at gmail.com> wrote:

>Hmm. What if a server chooses to support the "{sha1}" mechanism only,
>leaving the client to do the mapping (say, with JavaScript)?

What do you mean by "mapping"?

Just in general, I think it's clear that with this spec, there can be no
pushing of processing to the client in the context of anything the spec
itself says the server is meant to do. The fact that you could implement
such a split doesn't mean the server can rely on that in general.

I may just not be understanding your point here.

-- Scott