[mdx] Small change proposed to draft-young-md-query-saml-07

Cantor, Scott cantor.2 at osu.edu
Wed Nov 8 06:59:03 PST 2017

On 11/7/17, 6:28 PM, "Tom Scavo" <trscavo at gmail.com> wrote:

> The only thing that matters is what the responder does.

I think this is the crux of the question. I don't really share that view because it sits less well with me that clients are sending non-SHA1 data in the field if we believe that's somehow "wrong" to do. If others don't have a problem with that being done, then I'm not averse to just ruling that non-SHA1 cases just don't functionally work within the spec and leaving it at returning a 404.

-- Scott