[mdx] Small change proposed to draft-young-md-query-saml-07

Tom Scavo trscavo at gmail.com
Wed Nov 8 14:34:25 PST 2017

On Wed, Nov 8, 2017 at 4:06 PM, Cantor, Scott <cantor.2 at osu.edu> wrote:

>> Yes, that's my preference but if others want to give the responder
>> more flexibility, I'm okay with that as long as the spec is suitably
>> rewritten to guide the responder in the right direction.
>
> I feel we did that. I don't know what's significantly wrong with the text I proposed.

Honestly I think your diff (which is hard to read when taken out of
context like that) is too terse to be effective. If you think it
captures what we've been talking about, then by all means go ahead and
do it, but I'm still not sure it actually clarifies the issue. I'm
afraid, for example, the opening paragraph to section 2.2.2 sets the
stage for misunderstanding.

Tom