[mdx] Metadata Retrieval From Aggregate Protocol

Josh Howlett Josh.Howlett at ja.net
Mon Jun 1 04:22:36 PDT 2009

Chad,

Just a couple of comments from me:

> Retrieval of Descriptor Collection (RDC) Operation:
>    - URL Path Format 'entity-collection/{id}

First, can you expand on what you mean by 'collection'?

Secondly, did you have a time in mind for broaching this protocol with
the broader community? I have purely selfish interests in mind, as I
would like to proceed with the eduGAIN MDS re-implementation ASAP. Sorry
to be so mercenary :-)

best regards, josh.