[mdx] Public review of Concepts & Architecture?

Ian Young ian at iay.org.uk
Tue May 5 02:43:11 PDT 2009

On 4 May 2009, at 14:17, Josh Howlett wrote:

> Do we have any idea when the Concepts and/or Architecture papers
> will be
> ready for circulation?

The idea was to circulate the "Concepts" document as soon as it was
ready; it certainly needs to be "done" for Thomas' next presentation.
I think that was round the end of the month but I'd like to aim more
for the middle of this month for having this done.  I'm revising now,
from the notes I took at the meeting.

I don't think we had come to any concrete ideas as to what we'd be
doing with the "Architecture" document other than using it as a
snapshot of our thinking about the implementation.  Do you think it
would be useful to circulate that as well?

	-- Ian