[mdx] [Shib-Dev] Dynamic Metadata Provider for IdP

Chad La Joie lajoie at itumi.biz
Thu Jul 8 12:08:41 PDT 2010

Well there is a standard tag for the transform at least and I would
assume the client would know which it needed to do.  For the metadata
provider I was planning on implement I was thinking I would have just
have the base URL, everything up until tag, and then the code would
know how to construct the tag.

--
Chad La Joie
www.itumi.biz