[mdx] [Shib-Dev] Dynamic Metadata Provider for IdP

Chad La Joie lajoie at itumi.biz
Thu Jul 8 12:20:05 PDT 2010

I'm not sure I understand what you mean.  For a look up by entity ID
you'd have something like

<baseUrl>/<urlEcodedEntityID>

for a look up by artifact hash you'd have

<baseUrl>/{sha}<hash>

In either case you may have additional tags, but those would just be
added, so for example looking for entity ID has in the 'test'
collection might be:
<baseUrl>/{sha}<hash>+test

or, if you knew you were always going to query the test collection you
would just put the "test+" part first as part of the base URL.  What
the plugin wouldn't be able to do is figure out what additional tags
to add on the fly, at least not as I was planning.  I don't know how
it would be able to.

--
Chad La Joie
www.itumi.biz