[mdx] syntax for entity-attributes

Cantor, Scott E. cantor.2 at osu.edu
Mon May 23 11:58:46 PDT 2011

On 5/23/11 2:55 PM, "Leif Johansson" <leifj at mnt.se> wrote:

>On 05/23/2011 05:16 PM, Leif Johansson wrote:
>> Fair enough
>
>So we need an attribute for "social tags" in the uri name-format. Any
>thoughts about in what namespace we should drop that attribute?

You could also use the "basic" format, I wasn't saying you shouldn't be
allowed to use unqualified names, just that unspecified isn't how I'd do
it.

That said, I don't think it's really wise to expect interop using
unqualified names either, but you could establish a registry in this spec,
and define it that way.

-- Scott