[mdx] OCLC Use case

Andy Dale dalea at oclc.org
Tue Sep 18 09:57:31 PDT 2012

I'm happy to reduce this to a role tag. Is this the same as the extended
syntax that is already being discussed? If so, how might the metadata url
look?

I assume that the semantics are something like 'give me a signed SAML
metadata document that includes only those entities that include
SPSSODescriptor Roles' am I understand it right?

Thanks,

Andy