[mdx] MD Query draft question

Lukas Hämmerle lukas.haemmerle at switch.ch
Mon Jun 23 04:58:48 PDT 2014

Thanks for the quick response.

> In order to conform with the current MDQ draft, you will need to
> change your Apache settings. Of course you can constrain that change
> to the .../entities path and you need to vet the resulting path
> carefully.

Ok, setting "AllowEncodedSlashes NoDecode" for the VirtualHost
(unfortunately not allowed on Location or Directory level) solves this
issue, even without lowering the web server security too much.

> It may be that we need to call out the query parameter thing as well
> to clarify this, in the way we already do for fragment identifiers.

That indeed might be helpful because "It MUST NOT include URL
fragments." might not be sufficiently clear to everyone as my example
shows :-)

Best Regards
Lukas

--