[mdx] typo in draft-young-md-query-saml-04

Ian Young ian at iay.org.uk
Tue Apr 28 07:47:26 PDT 2015

> On 24 Apr 2015, at 19:47, Tom Scavo <trscavo at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> draft-young-md-query-saml-04:
>
> Reference [I-D.young-md-query] refers to "draft-young-md-query-04" but
> it should be pointing to "draft-young-md-query-05" (I think).

You're correct. I have uploaded a new version (draft-young-md-query-saml-05) so that someone clicking on the link doesn't get confused. I don't think a full announcement is required.

Of course, that new version has yet another tiny typo in it that I just noticed but I think I'm into the diminishing returns here :-)

Thanks,

    -- Ian