[mdx] Concepts document V1.9

Josh Howlett Josh.Howlett at ja.net
Mon May 18 04:31:49 PDT 2009

Ian,

> My current plan is to wait a couple of days for comments and
> then publish the final version of this as an attachment to a
> post on my blog.

Just one comment. According to Wikipedia, a common carrier operates
"under license or authority provided by a regulatory body". I'm not sure
if we want to plant in reader's minds the idea that a requirement for
MDX is some kind of authority or regulatory body. There may be
authorities (such as registrars), but these will be expressed /through/
the pipe, and not be regulators /of/ the pipe.

josh.